Are you planning to set up a business in Australia or in the UK?
bdh Tax can provide the following services if you would like to set up and maintain a business in either country:
- Advice on choices of business structures
- Establishing the business in Australia, including incorporating a new limited company in Australia or in the UK
- Registering the business with the Australian Taxation Office or HM Revenue & Customs
- Advising regarding the setting up and maintaining of the accounting records for the business
- Preparing end of financial year accounts for the business, and the tax returns of the business for submission to the relevant tax authority
Click here for further information about:
- Setting up a business in Australia
- Setting up a business in the UK
- Setting and running a payroll in Australia
- End of year accounts and tax returns for a business in Australia
- Book-keeping support in Australia
Whenever possible bdh Tax provides a fixed fee quote to all who are interested in engaging our services.
If you want to set up a business please contact us by completing the enquiry form on this webpage, or telephone the bdh Tax office that is closest to you.
We look forward to hearing from you.