If you are a business in Australia bdh Tax can help you meet your payroll obligations.
Our services include:
- Ensuring the correct Australian Taxation Office (ATO) forms are completed when a new employee starts work for you
- Providing guidance on your Australian superannuation obligations
- Running your Australian payroll, including:
- Emailing payslips to you and your employees
- Advising you of the net pay for each employee
- Advising amounts payable to the ATO
- Preparing and e-lodging Activity Statements with the ATO
- Advising amounts payable to your employees’ superannuation funds
- Preparing the end of tax year payroll returns, including PAYG Payment Summaries (also known as Group Certificates)
Whenever possible bdh Tax provides a fixed fee quote to all who are interested in engaging our services.
If you require help setting up and maintaining a payroll in Australia please contact us by completing the enquiry form on this webpage, or telephone the bdh Tax office that is closest to you.
We look forward to hearing from you.