Are you planning to set up a business in Australia?
bdh Tax can provide the following services if you would like to set up and maintain a new business in Australia:
- Advice on choices of business structures, including a new limited company in Australia, an Australian branch of a business that is established already overseas, or setting up a business using a discretionary family trust structure
- Establishing the business in Australia, including registering the business with the Australian Taxation Office and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC is the company regulator in Australia)
- Preparing the local payroll, including accounting for Pay As You Go (PAYG, to be withheld from salary), advising regarding compulsory superannuation, and the end of tax year payroll returns for delivery to the Australian Taxation Office
- Advising regarding the maintaining of the accounting records in Australia
- Preparing the end of financial year accounts for the business, and the tax returns for submission to the Australian Taxation Office
Whenever possible bdh Tax provides a fixed fee quote to all who are interested in engaging our services.
If you want to set up a business in Australia please contact us by completing the enquiry form on this webpage, or telephone the bdh Tax office that is closest to you.
We look forward to hearing from you.